USPAACC Re-certification Application
This application form is for USPAACC certified members to renew their certification status.
You will need to have an existing USPAACC certification number to submit a renewal application.
Applicants will need to complete the application form on SurveyMonkey Apply and provide supporting documents below:
- Most recent tax returns (Required)
- Two recent job contracts (Required)
- Minutes of Board meetings regarding any changes in ownership, control, and management of the business (if there are changes)
- Change in Ownership and Share Certificates (if there are changes)
- Change of owners’ status (from Legal Permanent Resident to U.S. Citizen)
Your application will be reviewed to ensure that your business continues to be at least 51% owned, controlled and operated by Asian American(s) and/or other minority (ies).
- If necessary, we will contact you for a site visit appointment. Site visits are designed to insure the integrity of our certification program.
- If you complete the application form, provide all the required documentation, successfully complete site visit interview if necessary, and the business you apply for re-certification is still, at least, 51% owned, controlled and operated by Asian American(s), or minority (ies), your application will be approved and you will receive a new USPAACC certificate.
The following non-refundable processing fee structure is tiered based on annual gross receipts or sales as reported on your most recent business tax return. You can choose regular processing fee or expedited processing fee depending on the urgency for your certificate to be renewed.
|Annual Gross Sales or Receipts||Processing Fee (2 - 3 weeks processing time)||Expedited Processing Fee (3-5 business days processing time)|
|$1M - $10M||$500.00||$800.00|
|$10M - $50M||$700.00||$900.00|
Please find the instruction to create an account to start your renewal application.