What’s Your Pitch: Innovations Meet the Marketplace 2020 Competition
Are you an entrepreneur with a unique business idea, product or service? Are you an investor looking for the next great thing to invest in? Are you a corporate buyer looking for an innovative product or service? If so, this program is just for you!
Categories / Sectors
Must fall into one of the following categories:
- Consumer Goods
Food and Beverages, Cosmetics & Fashion, B2C Mobile Apps
- Life Science & Healthcare
Medical Technologies, Medical Device, Healthcare IT Solutions, Biotech, Biopharma
AI, Blockchain, Machine Learning, 3D Printing, Cybersecurity, Robotics, IoT, Enterprise Software, Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality
- Energy & Utilities
Clean Energy, Renewable Energy, Sustainability, Transportation & Mobility, Hybrid Vehicles, Natural Gas, Oil & Gas Technologies
- Manufacturing, Business Services and Others
All manufacturing and related, Supply Chain, FinTech, Logistics, etc
- Teams that have won/placed in past competitions are not eligible to compete again unless they have a new technology or a completely new venture.
- Each team may bring up to 5 team members including the team leader. A minimum of 2 team members must be present in every round and those team members must meet the eligibility above.
- All ventures have to be seeking equity/ capital/ early stage investments or angel investments. We do not provide, research grants, loans, friends and family funding or any accelerator, incubator equity funding.
- All ventures have to be for-profits.
An IP is not required but highly recommended.
- Only new ventures in early growth, seed and start-up stage can compete at this competition.
- You may compete in the USPAACC competition more than once. Previous applicants should have new technology or ventures and will be reviewed by the Committee.
- Startups that have raised more than $1 million in equity capital, other than from friends and family.
- Startups that have made $100,000 in revenue per month.
- Startups that operate as or have participated in M&As, growth and/or expansion of existing companies, franchises, licensing agreements and spinouts from current companies.